The Wwft applies to our services consisting of advice or assistance regarding:
- purchase or sale of properties with registered title (registergoederen) and works of art;
- management of money, securities, coins, notes, precious metals, precious stones or other valuables;
- establishment or management of companies, legal entities or similar entities;
- buying or selling shares in, or buying, selling or acquiring, in whole or in part, companies, legal entities or similar entities;
- tax-related services which are similar to the services of a tax advisor;
- establishment of a right of mortgage; and
- acting in the name and on behalf of a client in a financial or real estate transaction.
The Wwft does not apply to our services consisting of:
- determining the legal position of a client;
- representation and defense in court;
- advice before, during and after legal proceedings; and
- advice on instituting or avoiding legal proceedings.
In all cases, Bergh Stoop & Sanders determines if its services are covered by the obligations of the Wwft and how these are to be followed.