We may process the following personal data, among others:
- Contact details such as your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and gender;
- bank details such as your account number, IBAN and BIC;
- identification data such as your first and last name, address and date of birth;
- personal data in connection with a job application;
- any other personal data relating to you that is necessary for dealing with your case.
Purposes of data processing
Bergh Stoop & Sanders will process your personal data only for the purposes listed below:
- the provision of legal services;
- the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- For marketing activities, such as invitations to our meetings that may be of interest to you;
- recruitment and selection.
We only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for our services or for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement. We may share your personal data with:
- suppliers (such as bailiffs, courier services, ICT suppliers);
- Parties involved in our services (such as counterparties, other lawyers, courts);
- a regulator or other body with public authority by virtue of a legal obligation.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to request us to remove your personal data:
- to see;
- no longer to be processed
Please send a request to email@example.com.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Bergh Stoop & Sanders reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. We therefore advise you to consult the Privacy Statement regularly.
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, please contact us via: Bergh Stoop & Sanders, Herengracht 481, 1017 BT Amsterdam or via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 15 November 2019.