Hanneke van Andel
H.G. van Andel
t + 31 (0)20 620 22 88
f + 31 (0)20 620 21 58
Counselling and litigation in the field of collective and individual employment law, codetermination law and aspects of employment law in mergers and acquisitions.
Hanneke has extensive experience in (the accompaniment of employees in) collective redundancies, including the preparation and assessment of approval applications for the Employment Insurance Agency.
- Bergh Stoop & Sanders (since 2014)
- Loyens & Loeff (2010-2013)
Academic / publications
- Post Academic Course Labour Law Erasmus University at Rotterdam (2016)
- Law Firm School (2012)
- Legal Profession – vocational training (2011)
- VU University of Amsterdam (2010), with distinction
Personal / extra-curricular
- Member of the Dutch Association of Employment Law Counsellors
- Language coach (volunteer) for refugees – The Dutch Council for Refugees (Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland)