Maximum protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights gives businesses a commercial head-start.
Media and entertainment companies, individual artists, writers and musicians, national and international (content) publishers: they all prefer the services offered by our IP specialists.
We act on behalf of fashion houses and distribution companies, to protect the products they sell.
- The protection of personal details
- Collective management
- Database law
- Domain name disputes
- Operating contracts (including publishing contracts, management contracts, artist’s contracts, merchandising contracts, 360/180 degree contracts)
- Trade name law
- Knowhow about protection and business secrets
- Art law
- Licensing and transfer contracts
- Media and entertainment law
- Trademark law
- Design law
- Music rights
- Neighbouring rights
- Patent law
- Unfair competition (including slavish imitation, etc.)
- Unlawful press publications
- Portrait law
- Advertising law (including misleading and comparative advertising, etc.)
- Sports law